segunda-feira, 14 de setembro de 2009

MAR

Esta canção não me saiu hoje da cabeça; e eu sei porquê...



He´s like the wind

She’s like the wind

She´s like the wind through my tree

She rides the night next to me

She leads me through moonlight

Only to burn me with the Sun

She´s taken my heart

But she doesn´t know what she´s done

Feel her breath on my face

Her body close to me

Can´t look in her eyes

She´s out of my league

Just a fool to believe

I have anything she needs

She´s like the wind

I look in the mirror and all

I seeIs a young old man with only a dream

Am I just fooling myself

That she´ll stop the pain

Living without her

I´d go insane

Feel her breath on my face

Her body close to me

Can´t look in her eyes

She´s out of my league

Just a fool to believe

I have anything she needs

She´s like the wind

Feel your breath on my face

Your body close to me

Can´t look in your eyes

You´re out of my league

Just a fool to believe

(Just a fool to believe)

She´s like the wind

(Just a fool to believe)

Just a fool to believe

(She´s like the wind)

Just a fool to believe

(Just a fool to believe)

She´s like the wind

(Just a fool to believe)

Just a fool to believe

She´s like the wind

(Just a fool...)

(She´s like the wind)

(She´s like the wind)

(Just a fool...)

(She´s like the wind)

(Just a fool...)

Sem comentários: